Automobiles are one of the fastest-growing sectors of the world. In this competitive world, Jayco Jay is one of the leading and award-winning companies that provides the freedom to travel on our terms in the form of RVs (Recreational Vehicles). RVs are the types of van that are well equipped with everything one needs for accommodation such as bed, washroom and cooking equipment, etc. If you are thinking that you don’t have a choice in RVs, then you are wrong as RVs are designed differently for each travel situation or you can say customized RVs are available to some extent.
Advantages of RVs
- These are your best friends in your vacation plan as these are a type of small-scale homes on wheels.
- These are budget-friendly as it combines a lot of scattered expenses into one which costs you cheap comparatively.
- You can carry whatever you love or need in RVs. Be it video games, board games, or a pile of books, just be a little cautious of its cargo-carrying capacity.
- These are safe and practice social distances. You don’t need to use any of the public facilities while on your vacation with RVs.
Types of RVs
Jayco Jay is known for manufacturing all types of RVs with the best floor plans. Some types are:-
- Motorhomes: These are the biggest and most expensive ones, as they can accommodate 2 to 8 people with luxurious items such as microwaves, refrigerators, etc. There are four different classes:-
- Class A Motorhomes
- Class B Motorhomes
- Class B+ Motorhomes
- Class C Motorhomes
- Travel Trailers: These are the most famous ones and are non-motorized. The size of these may vary, ranging from a smaller one to a bigger one, but they fit into your budget well. These have solid walls and locking doors for safety purposes.
- Fifth Wheel RVs: These are U-shaped couplings that can carry more weight and are easy to control due to the fifth wheel they have for towing. It contains a pass-through area in the basement along with a storage area of heavy and bulky items.
- Campers: These are referred to the trailers which are usually towed by the trucks or ride on the back of the trucks. These are generally cheaper and offer features of small popup trailers.
Some other types of RVs that are in the market are:-
- Diesel pushers
- Toy haulers
- Teardrop trailers
- Ice fishing RVs
- Horse trailers
- Park models
- Winnebago etc.
While buying an RV, one must decide if one wants to buy a used RV or a new RV. A new RV will be equipped with the latest and modern features while the used ones need extra care and inspection. After that, one must focus on certain things such as knowing if it is worth it or not, what features it offers, how many people can be accommodated and what facilities are being offered, etc. One must also thoroughly inspect the RVs for safety and other purposes.